Aviemore Bunkhouse is the place to stay in Aviemore for friendly, cheap self catering accommodation, by the Old Bridge Inn, Aviemore: gateway to the Cairngorms National Park.
This 'Cairngorms hostel', in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, offers budget, self catering accommodation in a fantastic location to mountaineers, cyclists, walkers, individuals, families and looking to unwind and recharge their batteries ready for tomorrow's adventure.
The Bunkhouse also offers a cheap, flexible self-catering alternative for groups (sole use conditions may apply for larger groups), as a base to explore the Cairngorms and beyond. There is accommodation for up to 39 people across a range of dorm and private rooms; all with en-suite bathrooms. No membership is required and there is no curfew so you can come and go as you please.
The bunkhouse is a member of IBHS, Highlands of Scotland Tourist Board, the VisitScotland Quality Assurance Scheme and seeking to attain the Green Tourism Gold Award, "Cyclists Welcome" and "Walkers Welcome".
Situated in a quiet central location, beside the River Spey, 5 minutes from tourist information, shops, cafes and train & coach stations. The modern bunkhouse is complimented by excellent facilities and of course is next door to the Old Bridge Inn (CAMRA & Taste of Scotland) with its wood fire, delicious meals, real ales and riverside tables.
- Dorm rooms sleep 6 people in comfort with modern bunk beds
- Family rooms have a double bed and 1-2 set of bunks
- Private rooms for couples available
- All rooms en suite & non-smoking
- Ground floor bedrooms assist with mobility and wheelchair access
- Bedding, duvets & linen included, plus towels. No "sheet bags" or sleeping bags
- Free WIFI access
- Fully equipped self-catered kitchen
- Designed to environmentally sustainable standards with thermal insulation, multi-glaze windows and energy efficient under-floor heating
- Drying room, laundry and secure storage locker
- Cycle storage
- 24 hour access
- Car and bus parking
- Daily weather and snow forecasts & local information service
- No membership required